googlezet{margin:15px auto;text-align:center}

We can cure type 2 diabetes

 

Type 2 diabetes is without a doubt one of the most serious consequences of overweight. With the constant growth of globally obesity, the International Diabetes Foundation estimates that 415 million adults are currently with diabetes, while 318 million are "prediabetic", that is to say present a Chronic glucose intolerance that exposes them at a high risk Of the possibility of developing the disease. This situation is very worrying because diabetes is aged prematurely the blood vessels and significantly increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
We generally consider that type 2 diabetes is an irreversible chronic disease, which can not be healed, and that the only therapeutic option remains to limit damage caused by hyperglycemia. In this testimony, Normand Mousseau, Professor of Physics at the University of Montreal, shows that this is not the case and that draconian changes to lifestyle that cause significant weight loss, can be sufficient to reinforce blood glucose and completely disappear diabetes, without medical or pharmacological intervention. This is a spectacular example of the immense potential of lifestyle not only to prevent, but also cure certain diseases that come from overweight.

I received my diagnosis of type 2 diabetes four years ago, in May 2013. Following an infection that did not heal, I went to see a doctor. At age 46, I did not have a family doctor and had no medical examination for a long time. Indeed, despite an important overweight - I then weighed 230 pounds (104 kg), for a size of 5'11 '' (180 cm) - I thought in good health.
A few days after a blood test recommended by my doctor, he announced the bad news: my fasting blood glucose rate exceeded 14 mmol / l, twice the threshold for a diabetic. When I asked him what I could do to heal, he told me that type 2 diabetes is a chronic and degenerative disease. All I could do was slow down its progress and limiting its effects by coupling medication to weight loss, better diet and a little physical exercise.
This news struck me full whip: type 2 diabetes is a terrible and sneaky disease, which affects the quality of life and causes even death.
So I decided, as soon as I received my diagnosis, change my way of life. While taking 500, then 850 mg metformin twice a day, I cut the sugar, I added a lot of vegetables to my diet and I started the race. I also learned how to use a glucose meter and follow the daily evolution of my blood glucose, dreading every day to see the acceptable thresholds.
My change of lifestyle has allowed me to lose thirty pounds quickly. By the end of 2013, I could run 5 to 7 km or three times a week, and my weight swelled around 195 pounds. My diabetes was maintained
Nevertheless. With the certainty that this disease would progress and all my efforts would not lead much.
Finally, almost a year after my diagnosis, in April 2014, I decided to return to the charge and check, by myself, if type 2 diabetes was really a chronic disease. After a few days of research in medical journals and on the Internet, between false promises and the half-truths, I found a new that seemed credible and confirmed that yes, type 2 diabetes can be cured!
The cure proposed by Professor Roy Taylor of the University of Lancaster in the UK is a simplicity to scare: you have to lose weight, usually much and probably quickly.
Taylor relies on three series of results, some of whom go back more than fifty years:
• First of all, we have known since the mid-1970s that a significant fraction of type 2 diabetics that undergo a bariatric operation aimed at reducing the size of the stomach and facilitating weight loss healing diabetes; The disease is not irreversible;
• Then, we have known for twenty years that the beta cells of the pancreas, responsible for the production of insulin, are very sensitive to the presence of fat molecules;
                                                                                                  
• Finally, thanks to magnetic imaging, it has been found that even in a group of people who have normal weight, some diabetic individuals show a higher grease presence in the internal organs.
From these works, Taylor concluded that the presence of fat in the internal organs is toxic to the pancreas and by reducing it, it is possible to allow this organ to function again normally. He has developed an approach he has tested on 13 diabetic and overweight individuals: for two months, they have adopted a very low calorie diet, 600 to 700 calories during the day. Despite the small size of the study, the results, published in 2011, are stumbling: the majority of participants presents a blood glucose under the threshold of diabetes and managed to maintain this normal blood glucose After three months after the end of this study. In a journal article published a little later, Taylor tells that his approach also works for insulin people.
I was stunned with reading this research. Can a simple solution really work?
Since I did not have much to lose to test the approach, except a little weight, so I started the diet with a very low calorie, adopting an approach by alternating the steps:
• a 600 calorie diet for 8 to 10 days, eating a minimum of 200 g of vegetables and drinking 2 liters of water each day
• Three weeks with a more reasonable diet at 1500 calories.
At the end of my third period at 600 calories, in August 2014, I had reached a weight of 165 pounds, losing about 30 pounds, and I was completely healed, with a fast-playing blood glucose about 5.8 mmol / l, without any medicine. A year later, in October 2015, with a weight stabilized at 170 pounds, my HBA1C was 5.1% and my blood glucose at 5.7 mmol / l.
Almost three years after the end of my cure, I eat normally, while monitoring my weight, I run 3 times a week of 8 to 10 km and I maintain my fasting glycemia around 5.7 mmol / l. Of course, I remain likely to develop type 2 diabetes again - my genetic predisposition did not fly away! - And if I resumed weight, it is very likely that after some time, my pancreas is resetting me. However, I am no longer diabetic and it's a great relief.
Since the publication of my book, last year, I have received many testimonials from people from all ages who told me that they had also managed to overcome their type 2 diabetes by following this diet. Some have written me that their doctor just did not come back. All told me that their lives had been changed.
Despite its simplicity, this cure is not easy: lose weight requires a significant effort; Do not regain it requires a desire to iron and a profound change of its lifestyle habits. The effort is worth it, however, because type 2 diabetes is a devastating disease that greatly decreases our quality of life. So there is no reason not to get there today!

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: